Monday, March 18, 2013

Hello lovelies.

A few days ago I revieved a little package from the owner of UNeek Polishes and got these two gorgeous polishes!






I couldn't wait to try them on! First I did a swatch of Dark Angel, a dark grey holo base that is opaque in just one coat. I wore two coats just to add a bit more holo. I really need to make or buy a lightbox, because this lighting does not show the sheer beauty this polish is, especially in the sunlight! Where you see little shimmers, it becomes rainbows!


To try out Carpe Diem, I did some simple French tips using striping tape. This is a nice bright blue base with a heck load of holo! It is also opaque in just one coat (even over Dark Angel!)



These are just two polishes (that I helped name! Yay!) out of 5 from her new collection.


Her polishes can be bought on www.etsy.com/shop/uneekpolish

No comments:

Post a Comment