Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Julep 'It Girl' June Box


I forgot to cancel my subscription this month, so I was a bit bummed at first when I got the notification email with my tracking info. That totally changed once I received my box! Here are the three beautiful polishes that came in June's 'It Girl' box.


BESS
Bess is a (bright) light blue. As in all Julep polishes, the application is super smooth and easy. This polish is oppaque in two coats, but pictured below is three coats just to be safe. Unfortunately for me, this color gives me lobster hands! (Luckily I was able to get a few pictures where my skin tone looked normal) 




CHAR
'Char' is a nice dark blue, that to me looks more like a dark blurple (blue-purple) in certain lighting. Pictured below is 2 coats plus a top coat. I love how glossy it dries! 




NAN
'Nan' is sort of a dusty coral color. This is 2 easily applied coats with a top coat. This color reminds me of adobe bricks and clay pots. I feel a nail art idea coming on!



Which is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. Good day! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this web site, and your views are nice for new people.

    ReplyDelete