Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Fuse Nail Polish

Recently, I recieved a couple polishes of Fuse nail polish to swatch and review. Carolyn and Nefertiti, the two sides of Fuse, sent me 'Zombie Snot' and 'Red Delicious'. Fuse Nail Polish is a 3-free indie brand.

ZOMBIE SNOT
This clear base polish is LOADED with matte black circle glitters, with a dash of hex glitters in bright green and lime green. I layered just ONE coat of 'Zombie Snot' over Wet n Wild 'Caribbean Frost'. The teal color contrasted with the neon green hexes and really brought them out! Application was very smooth and easy. I did have to fish for the green glitters at first, but after a quick bottle shake, the glitters were re-distributed and easy to catch.




RED DELICIOUS
'Red Delicious' has a slightly tinted red base packed with gold, magenta, and red hex glitters. This polish could twist any mani! I think this polish has the possibility to look great as a topper to a large spectrum of different colors. To show this, I added a coat of 'Red Delicious' over black, as well as a coat over China Glaze 'Merry Berry'. When layered over black, it gives off a sense of attitude and power! I absolutely love it over black!

[Pictures]



I was very happy with the polishes I received. If you would like to see the other colors available, head on over to http://fusenailpolish.bigcartel.com/products. Plus, Carolyn and Neffy were generous enough to give me a 20% discount to share with you guys! Upon check out use the code 'MimiGetsFused' to receive 20% off! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment