Monday, April 1, 2013

Autism Awareness Month



As some of you may know, April is Autism Awareness Month, and its symbolizing color is Blue. Autism affects so many people now a days. If you did not know, I work at a preschool with children ages 2-4. It is so alarming to see how many kids (whether it is obvious or not) have to live with autism.

To show my support, I am going to try to incorporate blue into all my manis this month.
To start off April, I went with a simple swatch. This is Julep 'Claire'. 
This is such a gorgeous and bright blue with smooth application! Just looking at the brightness of this color is uplifting. 

I look forward to sharing with you all the blue manis in support for Autism Awareness Month. 

And tomorrow, April 2nd, is World Austism Awareness Day. Be sure to wear blue! For more info on Autism feel free to visit www.autismspeaks.org and www.autism-society.org

No comments:

Post a Comment