Monday, April 1, 2013

Monthly Mani Favorites

Yesterday, among all the easter madness, many instagrammers were posting their "Monthly Mani Favorites". This month i did not do much nail art, but the few that I did, I absolutely loved! I also ended up swatching quite a few of my un-trieds. Here are my monthly favorites:

MimisWeeklyNails 'Monthly Mani Favorites'

Starting from the top, going clockwise: 

--Simple tape mani using Hard Candy 'Beetle' and Color Club 'In the Limelight' and 'By Design'. I absolutely adore this color combo! 
--Revlon 'Scandolous' (out of all my swatches this is my absolute favorite one) If I had to pick one polish to wear for the rest of my life, I would quickly pick this one!
--Pink gradient with purple cheetah spots. This was a "Twin Nail" colaboration with @kats_kreations_
--Sunflower nails(: the only spring nails I have done so far..
--and of course, my Monsters University collaboration with @andreitus_nails

No comments:

Post a Comment